Sunday 29 December 2013

The Eyimofe Story

Let this be our dance
Let this be our life
Let this be our forever
Waking up to your eyes
Falling only into your arms
And when I don’t win, you are my trophy
The rain is our blessing
Like a forever story
Twirling like a maiden in the moonlight
Motherhood made you stronger
Age made you sweeter
Time made you hotter
With you I confirm forever better

I’m enchanted, spurred and stuck
I’m growing old beside you
But I’ll be 17 forever
I’ll be madly in love
I’ll be shy when we lay together
But bolder as I feel you
This, eminado, once more making history
As the setting sun enchants love and body

Like a classic eyimofe story

(Inspired by 'Eminado' by Tiwa Savage and Don Jazzy)

Eyimofe: The one I love
Eminado: Good luck charm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Excerpt from 'Abali'

I want to fall madly in love with soccer. I want to know the chest beat that the last few minutes bring. I want to be genuinely excited abou...