Wednesday 7 May 2014

My Flash Dream

It was day two at the Bwari campus and we were asked to pen down our thoughts on the possible doors that are most likely open to the Nigerian Lawyer in the twenty first century. And  I'm thinking, hey! this should be a book title or perhaps a course on its own. Its like the big question of what are the several.other things I can do to stretch the effectiveness and efficiency of the world's judiciary after being called to NIgerian Bar? or does my Nigerian license suffice as a chance to give the world  run for their money and what methodees are now at the disposal which were not available to Denning and Oputa. Im still thinking...what should I write, and how?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Excerpt from 'Abali'

I want to fall madly in love with soccer. I want to know the chest beat that the last few minutes bring. I want to be genuinely excited abou...