Saturday 10 August 2013

I Stand Forever for You

I stand forever for you
Defending you in my prayer and thoughts
Defending you in my victory
I kneel forever for you
Speaking the laws
And making them true
I died yet live for ever
I survive with you
To see you through
To win with you
That your wrong may be right
And the clearest sight may see
That from all these hurdles
You are victory and more than free
So I stand forever
I have danced for you
I have paid your price
I kneel for you before flames and fan
I defend you because through faith and love I can
So be strong, simple and free
And grow like age, spring and trees
For all that was absent I have brought here
Thus you no longer have to fight

You no longer have to shed a tear

No comments:

Post a Comment

Excerpt from 'Abali'

I want to fall madly in love with soccer. I want to know the chest beat that the last few minutes bring. I want to be genuinely excited abou...