Friday 9 August 2013

My first bloggy and just saying

Good day and good year it has been. I am crazy about God ,life, happiness and challenges He has given to me. I am totally inclined towards creativity and I'm hopeful that the warmth and God that is within man is the best thing that has happened to the human race. I am in love with beauty that laces the faith I have in God and humanity and energy that transpires within. I am open to good relationships and I simply respect driven individuals. In the light of this I am taking this leap to discuss as much as matters to me through lines of thought, poetry and short stories. I am not one to write because I have to but because I have been deeply inspired and led to. So there it is nnannaikpo.blogspot.com. Inshallah, I'll be as honest and clear as is safe, sweet, spontaneous and possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Excerpt from 'Abali'

I want to fall madly in love with soccer. I want to know the chest beat that the last few minutes bring. I want to be genuinely excited abou...